Wednesday 26 June 2013

New Tiles #1 - The Candy Dimension

I'm going to post these one after another, since I've forgotten to update regularly, I'll post 4 different entries, one for each dimension.

A short pre-note, We got our feedback for the previous hand in and we got a 1st! I'm super happy about it, and it kind of made the art worth it, kind of...! But hey, all that hard work paid off, SWEET!

Anyway, here are the old tiles from the candy dimension; ( I won't upload them all, there's FAR TOO MANY) but i'll just give some nice examples!

Old floor tile

Old crack tile

Old floating platform (left)

Old floating platform (middle)

Old wall tile
As you can see for yourself, there's little to no detail in any of these, and the background just trumps these boring designs, so much to my own dismay, here are the redone tiles.

New floor tile

New float tile

New wall tile
And of course, a quick preview of the level as a whole...

The Candy Dimension (In-Game!)

I think this looks, just, well, 1 million times better, with the floating chocolate bars and the nougat floors, I'm damn proud of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment