Wednesday 26 June 2013

New Tiles #4 - The Future Dimension

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the last dimension.

Do note; although I'm quickly posting in game screenshots of the tiles, instead of individual tiles, to save time and give a better picture, please remember, each wall (i.e the ruler) is about 4/5 different tiles with it's own detail, I just don't want to spam blogger with a vertical slideshow of random bits and bobs!

Old future tiles (was mechanical dimension when these were made)

Old floor tile

Old floating tile

Old wall tile
Now, I may have purposely saved these ones till last, because personally, I just think they're the best by a long shot, I hope you like them too!

Tron, eat your heart out.
These are obviously, the floor/wall/floating tiles, all in one screenshot, I was inspired by a design I will find and post, of a futuristic city building, either way, I think these will look amazing in the final build of the game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment